Homeopathy is a complete system of medicine which aims to promote general health by reinforcing the body’s own natural healing capacity. The emphasis in homeopathy is to treat the whole person rather than merely concentrating on a set of symptoms.
In homeopathy the approach is holistic and the overall state of health of the patient, especially his or her emotional and physiological wellbeing, is regarded as being significant. Illness is a sign of imbalance within the body.
A homeopathic remedy must be suitable both for the symptoms and the characteristics and temperament of the patient. Remedies are made from plants, animals and minerals. Two patients with the same illness may be offered different remedies according to their individual natures.
What you need to know about homeopathy at Eleni’s
- Homeopathy is suitable for all ages
- In your first consultation, I will obtain a full picture of your medical history and personal circumstances. On the basis of this information, I will recommend an appropriate remedy and potency
- Homeopathic Consultations and follow ups are 30 – 60 minutes
- All consultations are $80 – $100
- Mother and baby sessions: $60
- Remedies: $25 – $30
- Homeopathic first aid kits are available
- Enquire for free first aid group talks or home visits.