We all eat it, talk about it and as yogis we respect the nourishment, energy and love that it gives us.
I learnt great skills from my mother, Gina – an urban farmer, vegetarian Greek mama, and super environmentally conscious soul.
That’s why creative and nourishing food – both savoury and sweet – is always available at the studio and pick-ups and deliveries can be arranged.
Some of the yummy dishes currently rotating on the menu are:
- Baked brown rice and vegetable balls
- Lentil, fetta and vegetable burek
- Gluten free vegetarian lasagne
- Coconut, tumeric, cranberry and polenta balls
- Coconut rice pudding with goji berries, fig, almond and chia seeds
- and so much more!
Gina can also cater for small intimate parties, kids parties and functions.
For the face and body
For as long as I can remember I have focused on sourcing body products including perfume, creams and make-up, that are as natural as possible. That is, without a never ending chemical ingredient list and not tested on helpless animals.
I’m a passionate advocate of Australian Made Products with a sustainable ethos and companies that make natural products with conscious environmental support practices.
Currently stocking Tinderbox which is based in WA.
- Essential oils
- Eye Bags
- Natural perfume
- Massage oils
- Super Food Powders
- Face and Body creams
Yoga mats and yoga accessories
Yoga mats of various colors, thickness and designs are available in a range of prices. All yoga mats we offer are 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Yoga blocks in a variety of colours are also available to purchase at the studio.
Books, Journals and Oracle cards
- Moon Goddess Diary (Nicci Garaicoa) $25
- 2022 Lunar Diary (Stacey Demarco) $35
- Frida Journal (Akal Pritam) $35
- Mindful Living Journal (Katie Rose) $30
- Aboriginal Dreamtime Journal $35
- Self Love: Finding Peace and Happiness (Akal Pritam) $45
- Self-Love Oracle (Akal Pritam) $35