We all eat it, talk about it and as yogis we respect the nourishment, energy and love that it gives us.
I learnt great skills from my mother, Gina – an urban farmer, vegetarian Greek mama, and super environmentally conscious soul.
That’s why creative and nourishing food – both savoury and sweet – is always available at the studio and pick-ups and deliveries can be arranged.
Some of the yummy dishes currently rotating on the menu are:
- Baked brown rice and vegetable balls
- Lentil, fetta and vegetable burek
- Gluten free vegetarian lasagne
- Coconut, tumeric, cranberry and polenta balls
- Coconut rice pudding with goji berries, fig, almond and chia seeds
- and so much more!
Gina can also cater for small intimate parties, kids parties and functions.